Advertising, Social Media The Rules
This course covers all the advertising rules of under GREC 520-1-.09; everything agents need to consider before spending advertising dollars and what Brokers should know when supervising Agent’s adver
tisement. Participates will learn what the rules are in Advertising in Social Media accordance with Georgia License Law and Rules and Regulations.
DO NOT CALL: Yes, That Means You!
This three-hour course is designed to familiarize the attendees with the responsibilities and rights conferred upon all Georgians when been solicited by real estate licensees. This course is tailored to the needs of real estate licensees, providing detailed guidance regarding The Georgia Do Not Call List and The National Do Not Call Registry compliance and the ramifications that may follow a Do Not Call list or registry violation.
Fair Housing – It’s Not An Option It’s The Law!!
Upon completion of this course students will able to differentiate between the Georgia Fair Housing Law and Federal Fair Housing Act. Participant will also be able to recall the 7 protect class of the Georgia Fair Law and Fair Housing Act. Student will be able to identify discriminatory practices and the ramifications and monetary penalties that may follow a fair housing violation.
NAR Quadrennial Code of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalism
Upon completion of “The Code of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalism” course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics, generally
- Describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 3, 11, and 16 of the Code of Ethics and identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to those Articles
- Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
- Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
GAR Forms: 2020 What Changed and Why
Upon completion of the course students will be able to identify changes to current GAR Forms for the coming year. Course will explain and introduce student to newly added forms and special stipulation. Students will be able to interpret the importance of proper use of forms based upon GAR’s Licensing requirement.
Handling Multiple Offers: Is Highest and Best Really In Your Client’s Best Interest? New
In this course students will be able to identify key requirement needed in Brokerage Policy Procedures Manual. Participant will also be able determine effective ways of presenting Multiple Offers according Georgia Rules and Regulations. Lastly, Student will also be able to identify effective ways of presenting Backup Offers and how to analyze transactions to avoid closing pitfalls.